Friday, February 12, 2010

Peeps and Treats


The First event went off without a hitch and I can say my only complaint was all the leftover food I was forced to shove in my face. There were lots of sweets. Ben brought his now famous Marscapone Cinnamon Rolls, Monica baked a delicious pumpkin bread, Dacia was milling her own flour for her chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. On the savory side Allison & Tony brought a to- die for creamy onion dip (and some spicy brownies) Zac and Leslie brought marinated fresh mozarella & bread (and bags of ice after my distress call) the Banes brought an irresistable jalapeno cheddar corn bread and lots of people brought one of my favorite savories: BEER. We also picked the Austin groups for the Elderly to donate to and for January raised $137. Go us! Thanks to Monica for helping the night before with the chowder from the comments I received it was a hit so I am posting the recipe for that dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment